Ensuring our residents are cared for in a safe and healthy environment is our greatest concern. At this time, we do not have any cases of COVID-19 in our communities. We are closely following and implementing all recommendations and mandates from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Arizona Department of Health Services and the appropriate County Health Departments.
To prevent the spread of illness and take precautionary measures, we have initiated the following:
- Ongoing and enhanced screening and monitoring of residents and staff for signs of infection
- Restricting access to our communities to essential visitors
- The use of dedicated medical equipment for patient care
- Enhanced deep cleaning/sterilization protocols in the community
- Bolstering our supply of personal protective equipment (gloves, mask, wipes, sanitizers)
- Fortifying our food, beverage supplies
- Recreation programs provided in a way to limit close contact with others
- Facilitating communication between resident and family members utilizing telephone calls, Face Time, video calls, etc.
We continue to monitor new developments and evaluate the evolving situation daily. We’re committed to protecting our residents and staff and will take all necessary precautions with their health and safety in mind.
Tours and Visits During This Time
The professional senior care team at Park Senior Villas is here for you whether it is information, advice or an immediate need for you or a loved one. While current events limit visitation, we would welcome the opportunity to provide a virtual tour and any assistance over the phone 602-354-8100 or fill out a form to reach us by email. PARK is here as a resource for you and our assisted living services are still available for the senior living community.